Retail Account Manager, Quebec City
Location: Cineplex Media
City: Quebec City, Quebec
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Retail Account Manager, Quebec City
, reporting to the Regional Sales Director. This opportunity will be based in Quebec City, QC.
The Retail Account Manager will work to maximize the revenue potential derived from the sale of multi media advertising vehicles offered by Cineplex, including cinema, online/mobile, print in Cineplex magazines, digital signage networks including TimsTV and shopping malls, and new emerging media such as in-theatre interactive zones. The compensation model is a base salary plus commission and bonuses on sales in the assigned territory. The key areas of responsibilities of this position include:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Maintain complete and up-to-date knowledge of advertising media offered by Cineplex •
- Extend the existing client base through the identification and pursuit of new clients •
- Adopt aggressive strategies to meet or exceed assigned sales targets •
- Prospect advertising leads •
- Ensure customer satisfaction by developing solid relationships with accounts •
- Prepare client briefings and presentations. •
- Ensure that all prospective clients, their programs, products, and advertising media reflect and support the image and values of the Cineplex brand. •
- Complete daily reports of all call activity in our CRM •
- Provide frequent and consistent advertising sales updates to supervisor
- Minimum of five years of experience in retail media sales
- Passion for the media and advertising industry
- Love for innovation and creativity
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Solid client contacts
- Proven track record of sustained sales success
- Self-motivated, constantly seeking challenges and striving for self-improvement
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Superior computer skills (proficiency in MS Office)
- Strong communication skills both oral and written in English and French. Bilingualism is a requirement for this role
- Proficient typing skills with good grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Must be comfortable cold-calling and effectively communicating with and presenting to decision makers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Valid driver's license and ownership of vehicle.
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please