Community Engagement Specialist - WorldGaming (0007)
Location: WorldGaming Network LP
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com. WorldGaming
, a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is a leading gaming platform that facilitates tournaments, leagues and gaming ladders for the competitive gaming community both online and in live venues. WorldGaming currently has an opening for the position of Community Engagement Specialist
, reporting to the Community Engagement Team Manager, WorldGaming.
To learn more please visit our website at www.cineplex.com/gameon
Community Engagement Specialists (CES) are the front line employees who ensure a quality user experience for all WorldGaming customers. Their responsibilities include but are not limited to; managing all user interactions, customer support and satisfaction, growing online user base, and encouraging user participation in tournaments and other gaming related events within the WorldGaming community.
We rely on our Community Engagement Team to ensure WorldGaming provides each and every user with an exceptional gaming experience. What qualities does is take to be a successful member of the WorldGaming Team?
Role and Responsibilities:
- You are team oriented
- Passionate about customer service and sales
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Experience and passion for gaming
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexible full-time working hours
- Respond to user inquiries via phone, email, online chat, and social media
- Encourage user participation in tournaments and other gaming related events
- Share all relevant gaming related initiatives and content with users
- Build and manage your own personal network of gamers who will become active members of the WorldGaming community
- Maintain knowledge of all relevant and recently released video games
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our product by being an active voice for the WorldGaming community
- Community college diploma or greater an asset
- Proficiency in various Social Media platforms and Microsoft Office an asset
Interested applicants please apply today.While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please