Production Manager, Digital Signage (0072)
Location: Cineplex Media
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Production Manager, Digital Signage
, reporting to the Senior Production Manager, Digital Signage. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Media office at 102 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto. Key responsibilities include:
Credentials and / or experience required
- Team builder, with proven ability to Manage and assist as required with scheduling new creative and content changes for digital signage networks, with a primary focus on our shopping centre and digital place based networks. Oversee, as assigned, management of builds on new creative - communicating client needs and contract timelines with our graphic designers.
- Ensure that all client contracts are assigned for on-time scheduling, that creative is received by deadline, approved when necessary by our External client partners, and/or Executive Director, Media Sales - and scheduled prior to deadlines.
- Effectively collect client assets when required for storyboard / client content development, based upon contracted business.
- Manage effective communications with our Helpdesk team on a weekly basis to insure technical issues / tickets which may affect our client networks are triaged as quickly as possible. Responsible for strategic and timely communication to Sales and Sr. Production Manager, Digital Signage on any network challenges.
- Passionate to innovate, open to collaborate within a team environment to insure our production processes are fully and consistently delivering across all channels tasked to oversee.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven experience with 1-2 years Broadsign and/or other digital signage platforms in a scheduling capacity; relating to broadcast media. Demonstrated high interest to learn new technology.
- Proven experience 1-2 years in a Manager role or equivalent.
- Strong ability in establishing a team culture of collaboration, with experience managing direct reports
- Superior computer skills (proficiency in MS-Office, MS-Word and MS-Excel) required.
- Team player possessing great problem solving & time management skills, strong organizational skills.
Interested applicants please apply today.While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please