Amusement Ambassador - Games Room @ Canada's Wonderland
Location: Games Room @ Canada''s Wonderland
City: Vaughan, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America's leading providers of interactive video, redemption, amusement gaming and vending equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
The Player One Amusement Group division of Cineplex Entertainment has an immediate opening for the position of Amusement Ambassador
, reporting to the FEC Operations Manager, Player One Amusement Group. This position is based at the Games Rooms located at Canada's Wonderland, 9580 Jane Street, Vaughan, OntarioL6A 1S6. This is a seasonal hourly role from April 2018 to the end of October 2018 and you will be expected to work a variable schedule which will include days, evenings, nights and weekends (Monday to Sunday).
The Amusement Ambassador is responsible for the daily operations and service of the Games Rooms at Canada's Wonderland. The Amusement Ambassador will focus on any guest service issues, game-related troubleshooting, and maintenance of the location(s).
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional Guest Service
- Address and resolve guest concerns as per Canada's Wonderland's Procedures
- Assist in maintaining the presentation and working condition of the Games Rooms
- Assist in maintaining stock levels of supplies for all game locations and game areas
- Ensure the Games Rooms exceeds the cleanliness standards of Canada's Wonderland
Adhere and ensure the gaming staff at Canada's Wonderland meets compliance with all relevant Canada's Wonderland Policies and Procedures for Health and Safety
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors from Canada's Wonderland and P1AG
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly checklists and inspections are up-to-date according to internal and external requirements
- Ensure that the facility consistently meets Canada's Wonderland's Standards throughout daily operations. This includes ensuring that all stations are fully equipped at the beginning and end of shifts
- Consistent communication with fellow Canada's Wonderland and P1AG staff via radio calls
- Work safely and honestly
- Arrive for work on time
- Practice and adhere to Canada's Wonderland's Standards, Policies and Procedures
- Keep Games Rooms and surrounding area impeccably clean
- Be polite and courteous with Guests and fellow employees
- Take pride in your job
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, as required.
- Ability to work under pressure while complying with all relevant legislation
- Some mechanical troubleshooting knowledge required (must be mechanically inclined)
- Excellent leadership, communication, customer service, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Experience with monitoring and controlling inventory an asset
- Familiarity with point of sale systems will be considered an asset
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Interested applicants please apply today.While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.No Agency Calls Please