Front of House (FOH) VIP Experience Manager - Cineplex Cinemas Pickering and VIP
Location: Famous Players Pickering 8 Cinemas
City: Pickering, Ontario
Cineplex VIP Cinemas is changing the movie-going experience in an exciting and innovative manner. Featuring licensed lounges, luxurious reserved seats, and great food, Cineplex VIP Cinemas offers guests an exceptional service experience in an adults-only environment. Our well-stocked bar offers cocktails, martinis, beer and wine selections. Our diverse menu includes popular selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts. The wide variety of VIP food and drink contribute to Cineplex's ranking as one of the top 15 food and beverage providers in Canada.
As a rapidly expanding area of Cineplex's business, the Cineplex VIP Cinemas offers exciting food and beverage career opportunities for energetic, experienced individuals who are looking for growth and development in the food and beverage industry. Right now Cineplex is looking for a dynamic: Front of House (FOH) VIP Experience Manager for our Cineplex Cinemas Pickering and VIP Located at 1355 Kingston Road, Pickering, Ontario L1V 1B8 The key responsibilities for this position are:
What you need to become a successful member of this Team?
- Reporting to the General Manager, lead, support and manage a dedicated team of employees and maintain good working relationships
- Enforcing all policies and procedures by coaching, motivating, and training FOH employees
- Hiring and reviewing staffing levels for host/hostesses, servers and bartenders
- Perfecting service standards and day-to-day operation,
- Maximizing staff efficiency and productivity
- Maintaining ambience throughout by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, flatware, dinnerware, monitoring food presentation, maintaining an immaculate dining area
- Reconciliation of end of the night funds
- Analytical, problem-solving thinker who is highly adapt in conflict resolution
- A passion for hospitality in a fast-paced service environment.
- Ability to initiate innovative and creative sales and food service activities.
- Safe food handling and smart serve certification is preferential.
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ideal candidates would possess a college or Hospitality degree.
- A minimum of 2 years previous management experience in a bar, licensed restaurant, or similar environment is a requirement.
Good Communication Skills - The FOH Manager is friendly, has strong communication skills, and can establish an instant rapport with Guests and employees of all demographics.
Outgoing Personality - The FOH Manager is an outgoing person who truly enjoys interacting with others.
Strong Organizational Skills - The FOH Manager will have the responsibility of ordering wine, liquor and beer, and will be required to keep this order organized on a weekly basis.
Computer Literacy - The ability to use a computer for various tasks on a daily basis is required.
- Mathematical Skills - Math skills are also important to properly count and weigh various stock, and in order to accurately determine the correct amounts to order for the building.
Business Acumen - The FOH Manager must have the ability to carry themselves appropriately and communicate business results.
Interested applicants please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please