VIP Food and Beverage Staff - Cineplex VIP Cinemas Don Mills
Location: Cineplex VIP Cinemas Don Mills
City: Toronto, Ontario
NOW HIRING - VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF Cineplex VIP Cinemas Don Mills Shops at Don Mills Unit B7, 12 Marie Labatte Road, Toronto, ON M3C 0H9
With VIP Cinemas, guests enjoy a premium entertainment experience available exclusively in Canada at Cineplex Entertainment theatres. They feature specially designed auditoriums exclusively for adult guests, in-seat menu service, a licensed lounge and a dedicated box office. VIP auditoriums feature reserved seating, enabling guests to select their specific seat at the time of purchase. A VIP auditorium also features full stadium seating, with larger, upgraded seats with table tops embedded in their armrest. Once seated, a Cast Member will present the guest with a menu and take their order. Ordered items will be delivered directly to the guest at their seat. Guests can also enjoy a licensed lounge before and after a movie.VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF
primary responsibilities are to welcome and serve our guests and to provide a clean and safe entertainment environment, ranging from a behind the scenes cooking role, bartenders, to a front of house lounge server.
We count on our VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF
to ensure Cineplex Entertainment provides each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience. The Cineplex atmosphere is energetic, fast-paced, social, exciting and positive.
You are committed to providing quality food service; creating and maintaining the VIP experience and assist with providing a welcoming atmosphere to all guests. Throughout your shift, you are friendly and upbeat and you pride yourself on your organization, quickness and product knowledge. You are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience and love to work in a dynamic environment.
We are currently recruiting VIP FOOD AND BEVERAGE STAFF
for the VIP service area of Cineplex VIP Cinemas Don Mills
. The staff working in these areas of the operation are key to ensuring we are passionately delivering an exceptional entertainment experience.
We are looking for the following roles to be filled:
What does it take to be a successful member of the VIP Food and Beverage Staff?
- Kitchen Staff/Attendants
- Incorporates cooks and food preparation staff, who will provide food for guests in lounge and auditorium environments.
- Providing service and taking orders for guests in our licensed lounge and providing them with a comfortable experience before or after their film.
- Creating a friendly inviting atmosphere for our Guests to enjoy their favourite beverage created by you.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in theatre.
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service.
- Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- You are team oriented
- Friendly and outgoing
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment
- You are available to work late on weekends and some late weeknights
- You possess superior communication skills
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, and tuition assistance. If you love the movies and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. Don't Wait!! Apply Today! PLEASE NOTE : While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.