NetSuite Functional Specialist and Project Manager
Location: Cineplex Entertainment Home Office
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
The Information Technology group at our Home Office in Toronto has an immediate opening for the position of NetSuite Functional Specialist and Project Manager
, reporting to the VP, Financial & Reporting Systems. The Environment and Position Summary
Cineplex has a dynamic Information Technology team; continuously engaged in advancing the capabilities of the company. In this role you will be our point person for a NetSuite financial platform assisting the business to achieve their needs.Role & Responsibilities:
- Admin responsibilities for a NetSuite financial environment of approximately 65 users
- Document business requirements
- Making NetSuite workflow and scripts changes (and other OOTB customization work)
- Test and deploy changes after appropriate business sign-off.
- Manage larger projects with NetSuite development consultants
- Open and manage support issues with NetSuite support and our external consultant group
- Evangelizing, training and empowering business owners to take further ownership and control of the system themselves.
Values & Personality
- Ideally 3+ years' experience working hands on with the NetSuite platform
- Prior experience customizing NetSuite forms, workflows and scripts
- Prior experience as a project manager
- Prior experience with purchase to pay business processes (i.e. quotes, sales orders, billing, purchase orders, inventory)
- Well organized task driven, deliverable driven individual
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent meeting management skills.
- Excellent judgment and triaging skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft professional office and project management productivity tools , i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Visio and SharePoint.
The position calls for:
- A technologist - a self-learner who loves and can pick up new technologies.
- Someone who is customer experience focused - committed to delivering client satisfaction.
- Someone with an eye for detail - with the user experience in mind.
- A communicator, one who takes pride in ensuring that the message is always received and understood.
- A scientifically minded individual, keen to isolate the facts.
- A strategist, an organizer - always comes prepared.
- Someone tenacious and committed, with a "CAN DO" attitude!
- Someone who can calmly prioritize and work on multiple initiatives at once.
- Someone charismatic and respectful of others, able to forge strong relationships.
- Someone who can consistently produce quality results within limited timelines.
Interested applicants, please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please