Kitchen Lead - Cineplex Cinemas Marine Gateway & VIP
This job posting is no longer active
Location: Cineplex Cinemas Marine Gateway and VIP
City: Vancouver, British Columbia
NOW HIRING - KITCHEN LEAD Cineplex Cinemas Marine Gateway and VIP 452 South West Marine Drive, Vancouver, B.C., V5X 0C3
Kitchen Leads are Cineplex Entertainment employees that coach, develop and supervise our Cast Members. Their primary responsibility is to ensure that every guest has the exceptional entertainment experience.The Cineplex atmosphere is energetic, fast-paced, social, exciting and positive.
We are currently recruiting for a 40hr a week Kitchen Lead
for our food service operation within our Cineplex Cinemas Marine Gateway and VIP
. This position will be responsible for leading the kitchen operation, guiding all kitchen staff and preparing food using standardized recipes and portion sizes. You are committed to providing exceptional food service, upholding our menu expectations and driving consistent execution for the food service business. You are friendly and upbeat and you pride yourself on your organization, efficiency and product knowledge. You are passionate about food and love to work in a fun environment. You will report to the VIP Manager and General Manager. In addition, you will be working indirectly with our Corporate Chef.
If you love the movies, food and enjoy working with the public, then this opportunity would be perfect for you. If this is the opportunity you've been looking for - Don't Wait!! Apply Today!
What does it take to be a Leader in our VIP food service concept?
- You are Food Safe certified
- You must have advanced knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Previous line cook experience in a casual dining environment, catering or currently studying in a culinary education program would be consider an asset
- You have supervisory experience
- You are an energetic leader that is service and results oriented
- You are team oriented, friendly and outgoing
- You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment
- You have the ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- You possess superior communication skills
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft office
Successful candidates will enjoy free movies, competitive wages, comprehensive training programs, flexible hours, tuition assistance and cash incentive programs. To explore this exciting opportunity, please apply today.
PLEASE NOTE: While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.