Route/Service Technician - Player One Amusement Group
Location: Player One Amusement Group US
City: Somerset, New Jersey
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program. We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs, including a PTO plan. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Player One Amusement Group (FORMERLY TRICORP), a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 450 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America's leading providers of interactive video, redemption and amusement gaming equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
The Player One Amusement Group division of Cineplex Entertainment has an immediate opening for the position of Route/Service Technician - FULL TIME,
reporting to the Regional Manager, Player One Amusement Group. Please note: This position is based at 5 Veronica Ave, Somerset NJ 08873 and requires you to travel the New York/New Jersey Area and you will be expected to work approximately 40 hours per week. The hourly rate for this role is between $14 to $17 per hour and will be based on the experience level of the successful candidate.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- General maintenance on all amusement equipment at customer's location or at our headquarters. (includes but not limited to; replace components, test equipment, cleaning, preparation, ensure repairs are done in a cost effective manner, maintain and update your parts kit and stock.
- Manage the company's revenue generated from our amusement machines (collect and deposit all income, record all meters, identify discrepancies, secure funds pending deposit, provide all collection & banking reports)
- Manage the service call process: Receive, prioritize and complete service calls, provide time sheets and accountability of route service, communicate with service/regional manager of ongoing game and service issues
- Installation of Amusement equipment on location. Some overnights may occur.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Adhere to all health and safety requirements by the organization.
- Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State, Municipal, Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Other miscellaneous duties as required.
- A minimum of2 yearsroute or technical work experience.
What you need to become a successful member of this team:
- Must have a clear driver's license and a good driving record.
- Exceptional communication in English (oral & written), organization and time management and skills;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Perform additional job duties as requested while maintaining the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities;
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays. A s well as a minimumof one (1) weekend working per month.
Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet is required.
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please