Receptionist - Office Support
Location: Player One Amusement Group US
City: Fort Worth, Texas
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs, including a PTO plan. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over 450 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America's leading providers of interactive video, redemption and amusement gaming equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
The Player One Amusement Group division of Cineplex Entertainment has an immediate opening for the position of Receptionist - Office Support
(FULL TIME), reporting to the Sr. Director of Operations, Player One Amusement Group. Please note: This position is based at 2318 Pecan Court, Fort Worth, TX 76117.
- Answer phones and direct to appropriate person
- Process incoming and outgoing faxes
- Collect and distribute mail to appropriate individuals
- Log and distribute all month-end packets to appropriate individuals
- Maintain copier/fax machines
- Maintain postage machine and re-order postage/supplies
- Make and post birthdays and anniversaries signs, along with sending cards for both occasions.
Customer Service Duties:
- Make calls to area managers if they need to be made aware of any problems or concerns at their locations; follow-up
- Keep completed local service forms filed (for 90 days) so service can go back and reference a location to see what repairs had already been completed or when they were last done
- Prepare and mail customer refund forms for money lost in games
- Keep service schedule rotations board posting
- Update and maintain Vehicle List
- Process credit card payments
- Stamp tags for Parts and Collectors
• Other miscellaneous duties as required.
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please