Project Manager - 15-Month Contract
This job posting is no longer active
Location: Cineplex Entertainment Home Office
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
The Creative Servicesteam at our Home Office in Toronto is currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager
, reporting to the Project Manager, Management Creative Services. Please note: This is a 15-month contract opportunity.
The Creative Servicesteam is Cineplex's in-house agency. We develop all types of communications, from brand and promotional campaigns to operational and internal communications; and we work across all channels, including print, digital, social, video, motion, and more. We move fast with a lot of moving parts, stakeholders and deliverables. We're looking for someone to help bring our creative to market, ensuring that we deliver on time, on budget and on brand efficiently and effectively. Your role is to help coordinate assigned projects, and allocate our work effectively across the creative team, while managing our clients' expectations. Key Responsibilities
Soft and Hard Skills
- Ensure creative briefs include all necessary information, creating and adhering to work-back schedules, identifying and mitigating project risks, assigning resources, coordinating multiple stakeholders, securing proper approvals, and more.
- Support and enable the creative process in a fast-paced environment.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers.
- Manage weekly status meetings with clients to ensure projects are on track and to understand what projects are coming down the pipeline to better manage resources and timelines.
- Coordinate the smooth flow of all projects - manage large volume of work and multi- tasking while keeping cool under pressure.
- Brainstorm and plan with the creative team the best method to execute the project
- Oversee the execution and delivery of all creative (print, digital / motion, OOH, web, video)
- Manage close-out of projects by ensuring all time, budget, and final files are collected for our online digital library
- 3-5 years' experience coordinating or managing projects, from beginning to end.
- Experience in a creative agency environment or production studio is an asset.
- Understanding of creative assets and timelines is a strong asset.
- Ultra-organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Process-oriented, proactive with a strong work ethic
- Experience using Workfront, or similar project management software
- Equally as effective working with a team as working on your own.
- Passionate about movies and pop culture entertainment.
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainments standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please