Marketing Coordinator, Member Engagement - SCENE
Location: SCENE LP
City: Toronto, Ontario
SCENE is the entertainment loyalty program that lets its members earn free movies, meals and more. Founded by Cineplex Entertainment & Scotiabank in 2007, SCENE is free to join and allows its members to earn and redeem points when they purchase movie tickets for movies at Cineplex Entertainment theatres, dine at our 8 partner restaurants, or shop at Sport Chek. SCENE points can be earned even faster with a SCENE debit card and a SCENE VISA card; these products allow members to collect points on everyday purchases. More information about the SCENE program can be found online at www.scene.ca.
SCENE LP has an exciting opportunity for the role of Marketing Coordinator, Member Engagement
, reporting to the Marketing Manager, Member Engagement and will be based out of our SCENE LP office.
This individual plays a key role in supporting strategies & programs to engage & entrench SCENE members. This role has an emphasis on executing the retention strategy to retain Quality members, assisting with the execution of mass & targeted SCENE promotions, and assisting with various sorts of other engagement campaigns. Responsibilities:
- Work with Manager to plan, execute and evaluate tactics within the SCENE Member Engagement plan, through channels including email, digital media, direct mail, SMS, web and mobile.
- Manage ongoing 'active' member projects, leveraging the above channels, from brief development to deployment, including: assisting with strategy development, brief writing, creative and copy evaluation and feedback, testing, monitoring results, segmentation approval and implementing learnings from results in future emails.
- Review and test all tactics - ensure that copy & creative is accurate, member experience is as expected. Identify & consolidate feedback, re-test to ensure feedback is incorporated, approve.
- Compile and analyze campaign results to help measure success and to make recommendations that will influence upcoming strategies.
- Specific to email, based on results, build recommendations that will contribute to SCENE email learnings & guiding principles for all future email communications and journeys.
- Identify opportunities and implement 'active' member journeys in the new marketing platform.
- Support with the planning, implementation, ongoing monitoring or functionality and results, and fulfillment of SCENE contests & promotions.
- Establish strong working relationships with Cineplex and Scotiabank marketing teams to ensure collaboration from concept to implementation.
- Communicate with and manage working relationships with several agency contacts, ensuring any questions are addressed and feedback is clearly understood.
- Collaborate with other members of the team on SCENE marketing initiatives as needed
- 2+ years professional experience in a marketing role
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, small team environment.
- Previous experience working with and managing a 3rd party agency strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with digital marketing, including creating emails, web landing pages,executing digital mediaretargeting campaigns, etc.
- Experience with segmentation and targeting in direct communications.
- Experience compiling & reviewing results & analytics to make recommendations on future programs an asset.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or related field.
- Attention to detail, with a critical eye for quality and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingualism an asset
Interested applicants, please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please