Senior Project Coordinator (14 Month Contract)
Location: Cineplex Entertainment Home Office
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
The Real Estate department at our Home Office in Toronto currently has an opening for the position of Senior Project Coordinator
, reporting directly to the Vice President, Real Estate. Please note: this is a maternity leave replacement opportunity for 14 months. Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Build upon existing knowledge and skills in an effort to meet both corporate and departmental objectives.
- Develop and implement procedures to maximize productivity and improve efficiency within the department.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Manage cinema renewal process.
- Manage draft LOI agreements and coordinate departments to move forward projects, while gaining a wider understanding of leasing terminology.
- Prepare adhoc market research and site analysis reports as required.
- Market overview report and presentations and Real Estate Strategy
o Manage preparation of comprehensive market reports and presentations as needed.
- Prepare renewal packages
- Asset rationalization
o Develop understanding of our circuit and work to obtain potential savingsSkills & Experience Required:
- Real Estate or Legal experience preferred
- Must be mature self-starter, detail oriented, able to meet deadlines, take initiative and able to work independently
- Must use discretion and judgment necessary to treat confidential items and assignments appropriately
- Strong Guest service focus in dealing with both external and internal Guests, displaying an image of professionalism, discretion, integrity and tact
- Efficiency and excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Must possess strong keyboarding skills and expert use Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving skills, including a proactive approach to working with Guests at all levels while demonstrating flexibility
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities
- Superior interpersonal and time management skills
- Understanding and previous experience with ArcGIS software would be considered an asset
- Background in Geography or Urban Planning would be considered an asset
- Bilingualism in both French and English would be considered an asset
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please