Associate, Accounts Payable - Player One Amusement Group
This job posting is no longer active
Location: Player One Amusement Group
City: Mississauga, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Player One Amusement Group, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, employs over500 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America's leading providers of interactive video, redemption,amusement gamingand vendingequipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centres, restaurants, arcades, shopping centres and water parks.
Player One has an immediate opening for the position of Associate, Accounts Payable
, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Accounting, Player One Amusement Group. This position is based at our Player One Amusement Group head office located at 6420 Viscount Road in Mississauga. Job Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Process invoices for payment.
- Respond promptly to questions and interact with internal and external customers within 24-48 hours.
- Follow-up on unpaid invoices.
- Process payments by cheques, wire payments, EFT and other modes of payment.
- Assist in retrieving back-up documentation for the Accountants and Auditors.
- Filing, sorting and mailing.
- Assist with other projects as required.
- 1 to 2 years of accounting or related work experience in Accounts Payable
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- Above average keying skills (60 words per minute or higher)
- Experience as a team player and be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Proven capabilities with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) at an intermediate level
- Experience with PeopleSoft would be an asset.
Interested applicants please apply today.While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please