Route/Service Technician - Player One Amusement Group
Location: Player One Amusement Group US
City: North Shore of Massachusetts or Woburn, Massachusetts
Do you have a passion for new and exciting opportunities?Are you ready to begin your career with an organization that is growing across the country?Do you want to play a crucial role in changing the landscape of entertainment solutions in the United State? If so, we are looking for you! Player One Amusement Group (Formerly TriCorp Amusements)
, a division of Cineplex Entertainment LP, has an immediate full-time opening for the position of Route/Service Technician. We are looking for candidates based in the North Shore of MA or the Woburn area
Player One Amusement Group employs over 450 people in 21 offices throughout Canada and the United States. One of North America's leading providers of interactive video, redemption and amusement gaming equipment, it specializes in solution servicing and design for a wide range of customers in the theatrical exhibition vertical as well as community-based entertainment destinations such as bowling centers, restaurants, arcades, shopping centers and water parks. Cineplex Entertainment LP is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com).With approximately13,000 employees in Canada and the US, we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs, including a PTO plan. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com
. The route territory for this position includesthe north shore of Massachusetts / Woburnareas. The hourly rate for this role is between $13 - $17 per hour, depending on experience, plus annual bonus opportunity. Key Areas of Responsibility:
- General maintenance on all amusement equipment both in-house and at customer's location, (includes but not limited to; replace components, test equipment, cleaning, preparation, ensure repairs are done in a cost effective manner, maintain and update your parts kit and stock.
- Manage the company's revenue generated from our amusement machines (collect and deposit all income, record all meters, identify discrepancies, secure funds pending deposit, provide all collection & banking reports)
- Manage the service call process: Receive, prioritize and complete service calls, provide time sheets and accountability of route service, communicate with service/regional manager of ongoing game and service issues
- Installation of Amusement equipment on location. Some overnights may occur.
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of all in-house and off-site work areas. Adhere to all health and safety requirements by the organization.
- Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State, Municipal, Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
- Other miscellaneous duties as required.
What you need to become a successful member of this team:
- A minimum of 2 years route or technical work experience.
- Must have a clear driver's license and a good driving record.
- Proficient in English (oral & written).
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Perform additional job duties as requested while maintaining the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities. • Work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays. As well as being available to work on Saturdays.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs. for 50 feet is required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with match, Vacation and Sick leave, and more.
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please