Playdium Mississauga - Attractions Playmaster
This job posting is no longer active
Location: Playdium Mississauga
City: Mississauga, Ontario
About Cineplex Entertainment: Cineplex Entertainment is the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 77 million Guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with approximately 13,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex Cinemas and Cineplex VIP Cinemas. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Cineplex Starburst, a division of Cineplex Entertainment, is one of the leading distributors and operators of amusement equipment in North America and is the largest operator and distributor in Canada. Headquartered in Etobicoke, Ontario the business operates throughout North America under 4 distinct business units, Cineplex Starburst, Premier Amusement, Brady Distributing and Playdium.
Cineplex Starburst has an immediate opening for the position of Attractions Playmaster, Playdium Mississauga
, reporting to the General Manager, Playdium Mississauga.
About Playdium: PLAYDIUM is a large scale Family Entertainment Centre based at 99 Rathburn Road West, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 4C1. The 11 acre property is host to the ultimate family entertainment centre. Featuring interactive arcade games, redemption games, simulators, go karts, mini golf, 9 variable speed batting cages, birthday party space and corporate meeting space. Purpose of this job:
Responsible for promoting an outstanding entertainment experience to our Guests in accordance with Cineplex and Playdium's standards of operation.Areas of Accountability:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Delivers exceptional service and entertainment experience to Playdium's Guests.
- Upsells games by showing Guests game operations, encouraging Guests to play and creating an overall fun, playful environment for them.
- Operates all major attractions.
- Ensures that Guests adhere to site safety policies and procedures.
- Effectively handle and relay all Guest inquiries, questions, and concerns to the supervisors.
- Communicates operational problems to supervisors/management.
- Ensures individual stations are clean and fully operational.
- Follows safety policies and procedures.
- Previous Guest service/Customer service experience would be considered an asset
- Knowledgeable of pricing for Playdium's special events, promotions, and daily events
- Excellent problem solving abilities and communications skills
- Effective time management and multitasking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to take ownership of your assigned zone
- Upbeat and outgoing personality
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please