Web Developer (ASP.NET MVC), Information Technology (0002)
This job posting is no longer active
Location: Cineplex Entertainment Home Office
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
The Interactive Development team at our Home Office in Toronto has an opening for the position of Web Developer (ASP.NET MVC)
reporting directly to the Manager of Interactive Development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, technology or related field or equivalent experience
- Must have at least 2 years hands-on experience with full-stack web development using Microsoft technology stack.
- Must have strong understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, and demonstrate knowledge of C# and .NET framework, especially ASP.NET MVC.
- Should be familiar with Enterprise Architecture and developer tools
- Must be able to work effectively in an agile environment.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with cloud platforms and using their services to solve business problems.
- .NET Core experience.
- Design and implementation of databases and writing SQL queries.
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please