Manager, Technical Support - Cineplex Digital Media (OPS107)
Location: Cineplex Digital Media
City: Waterloo, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com.
Cineplex Digital Media (CDM) is a fully integrated, in-store digital merchandising provider with well over a decade of research, development and design experience. We provide strategically designed installations and customized creative to enable brands to effectively communicate with audiences in ways they never imagined. Using proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, and patented software, we have developed some of the world's largest and most complex digital merchandising networks.
The Cineplex Digital Media division of Cineplex Entertainment Limited Partnership currently has an opening for the position of Manager, Technical Support
, reporting to the Director, Technical Support, Cineplex Digital Media. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Digital Media office at 137 Northfield Dr. West,Waterloo ON N2L 5A6.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the client Service Desk within the Cineplex Digital Media (CDM). The specific responsibilities include:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements: Education:
- Manage, train, and motivate the Service Desk on a day-to-day basis
- Develop and maintain end user documentation and internal process documentation ensuring a consistent delivery of service.
- Manage day-to-day service levels ensuring all Service Desk issues are dealt with within acceptable timeframes, adhering to client SLA's, and ensuring a high level of client satisfaction in a 24x7 environment.
- Work with key business units throughout the organization to implement metrics and processes to meet client obligations.
- Develop key metric reports for both service and call management, utilizing a variety of software tools.
- Manage external vendors ensuring service levels are managed and adhered to.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of end user applications and hardware platforms.
- Manage internal quality assurance program to ensure Analysts are delivering outstanding support to our clients.
- Participate in any projects and duties as assigned by Operations Management.
- University / College education in a computer related course of study or equivalent experience required.
- Formal training in helpdesk / contact centre management / systems would be an asset.
- 5 to 7 years of I.T. related experience (2 years minimum within a Manager role).
- Training / customer service experience, demonstrating application functionality.
- Experience in writing User Guide and Procedural documentation.
- Experience with Call Management Software.
- Experience with Helpdesk Software Management and generation of key report metrics.
- Must be proactive and possess strong interpersonal, customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Must be self motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Must be able to quickly acquire an in-depth knowledge of multiple custom applications.
- Must be proficient with Window Operating Systems, Linux Operating Systems, MS office, and support tools.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and manage available resources accordingly in a fast-paced environment.
- Some travel required.
- Some on-call support required.
- Some off-hours work required.
Interested applicants please apply today.While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please