Graphic Designer, Digital Signage (0033)
Location: Cineplex Media
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com). Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately 13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com
Our Cineplex Media division currently has an opening for the position of Graphic Designer, Digital Signage
, reporting to the Senior Production Manager, Digital Signage. This opportunity is located at our Cineplex Media office at 102 Atlantic Avenue, Toronto. Key responsibilities include:
Credentials and/or experience required:
- Motion /static graphics creation for broadcast on signage networks
- Assist national sales team by completing creative sales material as assigned
- Possesses clear communication skills (written and oral), is a thoughtful planner, adept at conceptual design, and adds in meticulous attention to detail on projects.
- Enjoys the process of generating ideas to build upon either the client concept, or generating new, out of the box, campaigns on tight deadlines
- Support client/sales reps' questions regarding digital signage specs
- Other duties, as assigned
- Proven experience 1-2 years with motion graphics skills relating to broadcast or media production preferred.
- Adobe CC Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and After Effects experience a must.
- Experience with Cinema 4D considered an asset.
- Out-going, self starter - enjoys a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task and manage deadlines
- Team player possessing great problem solving & time management skills, strong design, creative & organizational skills. High interest to learn new technology, and work as a team to develop a growing network.
- Superior computer skills (proficiency in MS-Word and MS-Excel) required.
Interested applicants please apply today. While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please