Director, Integrated Marketing & Brand (0038)
Location: Cineplex Entertainment Home Office
City: Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex is one of Canada's leading entertainment companies and operates numerous businesses including theatrical exhibition, food service, amusement gaming (Player One Amusement Group), alternative programming (Cineplex Events), traditional and digital media (Cineplex Media and Cineplex Digital Media), out of home leisure and entertainment (The Rec Room), eSports (World Gaming), and home entertainment content (CineplexStore.com).Cineplex is also a joint venture partner in SCENE - Canada's largest entertainment loyalty program.
We are proudly a Canadian company with approximately13,000 employees in Canada and the US, and we offer competitive compensation, incentive and benefits programs. To learn more about Cineplex please visit our website at www.cineplex.com
The Marketing department at our Home Office in Toronto is recruiting for the position of Director, Integrated Marketing and Brand
, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing.
The Director of Integrated Marketing and Brand will be a leader on the Marketing team. It's an exciting role for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who can be consistently creative and strategic in an operations-driven environment, and who understands how to measure and link business results to brand initiatives.
You'll lead a team that's accountable for building and executing customer-focused integrated marketing programs; managing the health and development of our Cineplex theatrical, digital commerce and corporate brands; and overseeing paid media and partnership strategies. You'll also work with and support other business and functional units with holistic marketing solutions that ultimately drive key goals and KPIs.Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee a team of 4-6 marketing professionals.
- Lead customer-focused marketing and brand strategies for our theatrical and digital commerce brands.
- Oversee, provide guidance on, and execute integrated marketing initiatives across the customer journey and down the funnel.
- Be the brand champion for the business, and manage the consistent presentation and representation of our brands across all touch points.
- Work with the Customer Insights team to develop and refine customer segments that can be targeted and measured.
- Leverage customer and business data and research to develop marketing plans that solve problems and address insights.
- Develop and approve succinct and focused briefs that are rooted in customer insights, and ensure all creative and content solutions are clear.
- Oversee centralized media buying and lead the development of a new paid media framework that tracks ROAS and looks at attribution modelling.
- Work with an in-house creative team to develop marketing communication collateral, and manage the relationships of external strategy, creative and media buying agencies and partners.
- Lead the annual strategic planning and budgeting for your group.
- 8+ years of relevant experience managing marketing and branding strategies.
- Understanding of how, and determination to, move brand and customer marketing initiatives forward in an operations-driven environment.
- Proven experience developing integrated marketing strategies across the customer journey, including tapping into traditional, experiential and digital touchpoints.
- You've managed tier one brands before and understand how to tie business results to brand initiatives.
- Strong experience with digital marketing, including leveraging content and social strategies, to reach and engage your customers.
- Demonstrated experience designing and reporting on media strategies that support marketing goals.
- Experience with data segmentation as the basis for discovering actionable insights.
- Conversant with brand research and interpretation of key drivers
- Experience creating and meeting budgets.
- 3+ years of leadership experience, with proven experience nurturing and growing talent.
- Solid experience working with external agencies that positively impacted your business and your customers.
- A graduate degree in Marketing with post a graduate degree in business an asset.
- Experience in retail and/or entertainment industries an asset
- Extremely creative in designing customer-focused marketing solutions, attacking problems differently.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and conventional wisdom.
- Strong ability to prioritize.
- Ability to manage and operate at the strategic and tactical levels.
- Confident presenter to all levels of the organization, including the ability to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) and strong negotiator.
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Not afraid to try new things and take measured risks.
Interested applicants please apply today.While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion. No Agency Calls Please